-In 1995, work by James Greenwold of Bureau Of Technical Services, in Chippewa Falls, WI, was developing a pocket video camera for surveillance purposes.
-On June 11, 1997, Philippe Kahn shared instantly the first pictures from the maternity ward where his daughter Sophie was born. He wirelessly transmitted his cell phone pictures to more than 2,000 family, friends and associates around the world. Kahn’s wireless sharing software and camera integrated into his cell phone augured the birth of instant visual communications;
-1999, the Tardis recorder was in prototype and being used by the government;
-By 2003, more camera phones were sold worldwide than stand-alone digital cameras
- 1.EAT BREAKFAST to your insulin levels steadier and your LDL cholesterol (the bad kind) levels lower.
- 2.EXERCISES includes Bicycle , The Captain’s Chair Leg Raise, Ball Crunch,Vertical Leg Crunch and Long Arm Crunch
- 3. Take 10,000 steps a day or get a pedometer use the stairs instead of elevator
- 4.Eat good fats such as avocados, nuts, seeds, soybeans,
- 5.Track your perfomance and don’t give up as you do not get results in a short time and be tenacious…
Google plus for business is a features from Google that helps busniess makers to advance their small or major businesses by creating a google plus page for businees…
1. You can get found from Google much easier and have better results in SERP , the results to the right may include relevant posts or photos even videos from your business page and you can get found across Google by your costumers;
2.You can get face to face with costumers : gets you closer to your costumers so you can talk with them , listen them and via Video Hangout;
3.Social Analitycs; ,+1’s,conversion reporting, and more, by showing google’s contributes to you bussines.
1. Sell Things like used books , photos , crafts , cd’s , Mobile phone accessories,Hobby supplie,Clothing ,accessorie,Cases, pouches and StrapStickersBatteries, chargers & cables,Jewelry ,Health & Beauty products;
2. Use internet to make money:Design web images,Participate in Marketing Research , Write reviews , sign up to an Affiliate Program , Make a Website or Blog , sell on Ebay , write an Ebook;
The original Galaxy S had a screen area of 7.1 square inches, an 800×480 resolution, and drew a maximum of 2.4W. The S3, by contrast, has a 9.8-square-inch display (38% larger than the S1), and draws a maximum of 1.3W. The S3′s OLED display’s relative power efficiency is a full 92% better than the S1;
Samsung’s Galaxy S4 packed a 5-inch Super AMOLED display with a full HD 1080p resolution at 441 pixels-per-inch (ppi).
Contrary to earlier rumours, which leaned towards a 5.25-inch display and the possibility of some new fangled LCD tech, Samsung has stuck more-or-less to its guns with the Galaxy S5;
–Samsung’s Galaxy S4 came out in a number of different processor variants for different regions, however, for the UK and US only one was available – the i9505 model fitted with a Qualcomm Snapdragon 600 APQ8064T chip.;
Certainly the Galaxy S5 will be fast and noticably quicker than the original Snapdragon 600-toting Galaxy S4,;
On the Galaxy S5 the camera is a fairly major update with a 16-megapixel sensor. It features a 0.3 second capture speed and “Selective Focus”,
The Galaxy S4 launched with 16GB, 32GB and 64GB versions on paper, although availability was region dependent and in the UK we’ve seen little more than the 16GB version.
The Galaxy S5 also allows you to use Wi-Fi and LTE simultaneously to boost download speeds and the battery has been boosted from 2,600mAh to 2,800mAh.
As the hardware race slows down, Samsung appears to have adopted a business model similar to Apple, whether deliberately or inadvertently…
In March of 2010, Google announced its intention to build super-fast fiber-optic Internet service in “a small number of trial locations across the United States.” A year later, after receiving more than 1,000 applications from cities and towns across the country, Google chose Kansas City as its first location.
For $70 a month, the company offers Kansas City residents a 1-gigabit Internet line—the fastest home Internet service available anywhere in the world, about 150 times faster than the average American broadband …
There was also a “free” plan: After you pay a $300 construction fee—which you can split into 12 payments of $25—Google will provide your home with a 5-Mbps Internet line …
So , is Google looking to become an Internet service provider?
Japanese internet provider allso offers twice the speed of Google Fiber for less money offering broadbad plans with 2Gbps download and 1Gbps upload.
So what is Google Shortener:
Go to goo.gl and write your websites url :
and you get shorten url:
In April 1994, “Jerry’s Guide to the World Wide Web” was renamed “Yahoo!”. “Yet Another Hierarchical Officious Oracle” is a backronym for this name, but Filo and Yang insist they selected the name because they liked the word’s general definition, as in Gulliver’s Travels by Jonathan Swift: “rude, unsophisticated, uncouth.”
-The definition of YAHOO is “Yob, lout” ;don’t thank us…
-When i searched in dictionary i found this:
- exclamation of delight; “hooray“.
a weird person.
-IBM 3380 y. 1980
Is the first device to reach the Gigabytes…
-ST 506 y. 1980
This was the first 5.25″ drive and the precursor of the modern PC Hard Drive…
– DAT y.1987
This format was going to be a high-and music but later became storage for computers…
– CD – R y.1990
This format is still widely used. I’ts large sortage capacity and low priced helped it surpass the floppy and survive the rise of zip and Jaz discs.